Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card provides unlimited cashback on transactions made on popular apps like Uber, Swiggy, PVR, Curefit, Myntra, Tata Play, etc. along with INR 1100 granted as a welcome benefit. It is a virtual card that makes transactions affordable and accessible. It is the second-highest flat cashback rate in the market after Axis Bank Ace Credit Card.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card – A Snapshot
|Annual Fee||IN. 500 | waived off on annual spends of INR 2 lakh or more|
|Best Suited For||Cashback, Shopping, and Travel|
|Welcome Benefits||INR 1,100 worth of joining and activation benefits from Flipkart, Swiggy & Myntra|
Features & Benefits
Below mentioned are the features and benefits of the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card:
- Welcome Benefits
Get joining and activation benefits worth INR 1100.
- Cashback with every Transaction
Get 5% cashback on Flipkart & Myntra, 4% on preferred merchants & 1.5% cashback on all other categories.
- Airport Lounge Access
Enjoy 4 complimentary lounge visits to select airport lounges within India per calendar year.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get a 1% waiver on fuel surcharge at all fuel stations across India. It is valid on transactions between INR 400 to INR 4000.
- Dining Delights
Get 20% off at partner restaurants in India.
- Convert purchases to EMI
Convert the credit card purchases into EMIs on any transaction over INR 2500.
Different Types of Axis Bank Credit Cards
Below mentioned are the different types of Axis Bank Credit Card:
- REWARDS Credit Card
- IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card
- SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card
- Samsung Axis Bank Signature Credit Card
- Samsung Axis Bank Infinite Credit Card
- Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card
- Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
- Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank AURA Credit Card
- Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card
- Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card
- Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
- Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card
- Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card
- Axis Bank MY Zone Easy Credit Card
- Privilege Easy Credit Card
- Axis Bank Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits
- LIC Axis Bank Signature Credit Card
- LIC Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card
- Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card
Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria to apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card:
- Primary cardholders should be between the age of 18 and 70 years.
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian.
- A salaried applicant must have a monthly income of INR 15000 or more.
- In the case of Self-employed applicants, an individual must have a monthly income of INR 30,000 or more.
Below mentioned are the documents required to apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Color photograph
- Latest Payslip/ Form 16/ IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
Below mentioned are the welcome and activation benefits:
15% cashback up to INR 500 on the first transaction on Myntra using a Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.
INR 500 worth of Flipkart vouchers on the first transaction with a Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.
50% instant discount up to Rs.100 on 1st Swiggy order. Use code “AXISFKNEW”.
Fees and Charges
Below mentioned are the fees and charges to apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card:
|Joining fee||INR 500|
|Annual Fee||2nd year Onwards: INR 500
Annual fee waived off on annual spends greater than INR 2,00,000.
Rent transactions ( MCC 6513 ) and wallet load transactions ( MCC 6540 ) will not be eligible for spends counted in availing annual fee waiver
|Add-on card joining fee||Nil|
|Add-on card annual fee||Nil|
|Card replacement fee (w.e.f. 10/10/20)||Nil|
|Cash payment fee||Rs.100|
|Duplicate Statement fee||Waived|
|Charge slip retrieval fee or copy request fee||Waived|
|Outstation cheque fee||Waived|
|Mobile alerts for transactions||Free|
|Balance enquiry charges||Waived|
|Finance charges (Retail purchases and cash)||3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)|
|Cash withdrawal fees||2.5% (Min. INR 500) of the cash amount|
|Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fees||Nil if Total Payment Due is less than INR 500
INR 500 if the total payment due is between INR 501 – INR 5,000
INR 750 if the total payment due is between INR 5,001 – INR 10,000
INR 1200 if the total payment due is greater than Rs.10,000
|Over limit penalty||2.5% of the over-limit amount (Min INR 500)|
|Cheque return or dishonor fee or auto-debit reversal||2% of the payment amount subject to Min. Rs.450, Max. INR 1,507|
|Surcharge on purchase or cancellation of railway tickets||As prescribed by IRCTC/Indian Railways|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction value|
|Reward Redemption fee||No|
|Rent Transaction fee (Applicable from 5th March 2023)||1% capped at INR 1,500 per transaction on rental transactions|
|Dynamic Currency Conversion markup (Applicable from 5th March 2023)||1% on International transactions performed in Indian currency at an International location or transactions performed in Indian currency with merchants located in India but registered in a foreign nation|
|Details||Annual Spends (INR)||Cashback(INR)||Discount/Benefits (INR)|
|Spends on Flipkart||36000||1800||–|
|Spends on Myntra, 2GUD||12000||600||–|
|Preferred merchant spends||66000||2640||–|
|Annual Fee Waiver||–||–||500|
|Total Annual Spends||2,10,000||6300||10,420|
|Total Annual Benefits*||16,720||8%|