GamStop excluded sites tournaments are a great way to play your favourite games for a chance to win extra prizes. Many gambling sites regularly hold tournaments on certain online slots, live tables and other games, and the providers themselves often organize tournaments to make their games more popular. All you need to participate in this is to bet real money on a particular game and hope that you are the one with the most luck. Let’s find out what tournaments are, how to play them, and what you need to increase your chances of winning great prizes.
Everything About Non GamStop Casino Tournaments
A non GamStop casino tournament is a kind of competition between players. Such events have strict rules to ensure that all participants are on as equal a footing as possible. Typically, one or more games are selected for the tournament, minimum betting limits are set, and clear scoring conditions are established. The tournament lasts for a limited time, after which all players’ scores are counted and the winners are determined.
How the Winners Are Determined?
The winners of the tournament are determined by their position in the respective table. The absolute leader is the player with the highest number of points. If the players have the same number of points, they are ranked next to each other, but the one who got their points earlier is ranked higher. All scores are calculated at the end of the tournament when no new bets are accepted and all matches have been completed. This may take several days as the unconditional leaders in the rankings are checked for fairness and compliance with all tournament conditions.
Distribution of the Prize
Once the leaderboard is clear and players have passed all rules checks, the prize pool will be distributed. Before the tournament starts, the online casino will stipulate in the rules how much money each place on the leaderboard will receive. The largest prize goes to the tournament leader and can amount to tens of thousands of euros. The rest of the prize pool is divided among the other participants, the second place usually receives half of the winner, the third place even less, but other variants are also possible, where the first three after the leader receive the same amount. Additionally, depending on the tournament, the next 10, 20, or even 50 places may receive consolation prizes. The lower the ranking, the smaller the winnings and some players get nothing at all due to being too low on the leaderboard.
Types of Online Casino Tournaments
Tournaments differ in several ways. These gaming competitions can be held on different games, with different scoring conditions, and can be sponsored by both online casinos and providers. Here’s a look at all the different types of tournaments available at UK online casinos today, and what features each of them has.
Tournaments According to the Game Type
The first thing that sets online casino tournaments apart is the games they are played on. To participate in a tournament, a player must bet on a certain game that is allowed in the competition. That being said, in some cases, games are specially tweaked, such as removing bonus rounds from them or changing the betting range to get the fairest results possible. The types of tournaments available to players today are by game type:
- Online slot tournaments. These are the most popular matches between players. Prizes can be awarded on just one slot, on multiple games from different providers or on games from a specific developer. All you have to do to participate in such a tournament is bet real money on certain online slots.
- Table games tournaments. These competitions are suitable for roulette, baccarat and blackjack enthusiasts. One or more RNG games are selected for the tournament and the points-scoring conditions are established. The player can participate by betting on a certain type of roulette, baccarat or blackjack.
- Poker tournaments. Such events take place in specialized online casino rooms. They have strict rules, if violated a player can not only be disqualified but forever banned from participating in poker tournaments. Winners of such tournaments are not only rewarded with cash prizes; they can also get tickets that qualify them for prestigious offline tournaments.
As you can see, non GamStop casino tournaments can be organized for almost all types of games available on the gambling sites. Regardless of your preference, you will be able to find a competition that will give you the most out of your gaming experience, as well as the chance to win a great prize.
Tournaments on Win Conditions
Each non GamStop casino tournament has its terms and conditions. If you look at all such competitions, you will find two main types of tournament-winning conditions:
- The maximum multiplier. To win this tournament, you must bet the largest multiplier, and the size of the bet and the amount won are not taken into account. For example, you bet €1 and you win €100. Your multiplier is 100. Another player bets €10 and also wins €100, his multiplier is 10. In this case, you are higher in the leaderboard because the multiplier of 100 is greater than 10.
- The highest number of points. Some tournaments expect someone to earn points while playing. For example, three losing bets in a row can earn 10 points, each win can earn 5 points, three wins in a row can earn 50 points, and so on. In this case, it is important to play as many games as possible. If you lose 3 times 100 times in a row, you will have 1000 points. If the other person gets 100 times the winnings, he will only have 500 points. In that case, you will be higher in the rankings.
Before entering a tournament, read the terms and conditions and consider how suitable they are for you – this is very important for determining tactics and game selection (if it involves multiple games).
Tournaments According to the Organizer
It’s very simple – the tournaments differ in terms of who funds them:
- Online casino tournaments. Such tournaments are organized by the gambling site itself, and only among its players. Often several games from different providers are available in such tournaments. The prize money is awarded and paid by the online casino, and usually, it is not a large amount.
- Provider tournaments. These tournaments are organized by the developers themselves, with the main goal of making their games more popular. The tournaments do not concern the entire game collection of one company, but selected games. The prize pool is often enormous and amounts to tens of thousands of euros. But the risks in such tournaments are also greater – the competition is held between everyone who launched the game, not just between players from one online casino.
Depending on your ambitions, you can choose to play both tournaments, as a standard betting rule applies here – the greater the potential winnings, the higher the risks and the more participants.
Online casino tournaments are a great way to not only have a good time playing your favourite games but also to compete for big prizes by competing with other participants in luck. This adds emotions and colours to the game of chance, makes you feel the spirit of competition and makes the gaming session much more interesting. Tournaments are a great way to fulfil your ambition and do much more than just get a win for a successful gaming session.
With a competitive component, a specific goal and motivation in the form of prize money, tournaments can be both exciting and dangerous. That’s why it’s important to determine the limits of your budget and playing time in advance. The race to the top of the table is addictive and can become addictive if you don’t keep a cool head and control the stakes.