Lost your iPhone and now wondering how to recover lost iPhone data? There are several iOS data recovery methods that you can try to restore data from your lost iPhone. If you have created any backup, such as iTunes or iCloud backup, then you can use it to restore the data of your lost or stolen iPhone. However, if you don’t have any backup, you can use iOS recovery software to get the data out of your lost iPhone. Here, in this article, we will discuss various methods to help you know how to recover lost iPhone data easily.
Recover Lost iPhone Data Using Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
If you are looking for a simple iOS data recovery method by which you can restore data from your lost iPhone in just a few simple clicks, is by using iOS data recovery software. There are several such recovery software programs available online, but Stellar Data Recover for iPhone is the best way to recover data from your lost or stolen iPhone. This tool allows you to recover iPhone data using two ways, i.e., either from iTunes backup files or iCloud backup files. Let’s discuss each of these methods in detail:
Method 01: Recover Using iTunes Backup Files
If you have synchronized your iPhone with iTunes earlier, then you can use iTunes backup files to restore data from lost iPhones. To recover files using iTunes backup via Stellar iOS data recovery software, you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, launch the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone tool and click the “Recover from iTunes Backup” tab.
- Now, the software will start scanning your device to identify the iTunes backup created earlier.
- After successful scanning, you will get a list of iTunes backups. Preview and select the files you need to recover and tap the Save button to save the selected files at the desired storage location.
Method 02: Recover Lost iPhone Data Using iCloud backup files
You can even use iCloud backup to restore data from your lost iPhone. Go through the following steps to know how to recover lost iPhone data with the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone via iCloud backup:
- Install and open the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone and select the “Recover from iCloud Backup” tab.
- Now, log in to your iCloud ID using your username and password.
- After successful login, the software displays the list of all the backup files. Select the files you need to restore and tap the Scan
- Preview the recoverable files and tap the Save button to save the selected files at the desired location.
Features of Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
Some amazing features that make Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone the best iOS recovery software are:
- Support recovery of deleted files from latest iOS versions including iOS 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, and below.
- The software is compatible with iPhone Series 14/13/12/11/X and below.
- It can recover files of several types, including your deleted photos, videos, texts, contacts, etc.
- Allow you to preview the recoverable files before saving them on your device.
- The recovery software is available in several versions which vary is features, you can check their features and select the one that best suits your requirement.
Other Ways to Recover Data from Lost iPhone via iTunes/iCloud Backups
If you have created a backup of files on your iPhone via iTunes or iCloud backups, then you can use it to restore deleted files even directly.
How to Recover Data from Lost iPhone via iTunes Backup?
Follow the below steps to recover data from a lost iPhone via iTunes backup:
- Connect your new iPhone to the computer where you have backed up the lost iPhone.
- Now, click the device icon and tap the “Restore Backups” button located under the backups menu.
- Select the recent backups from the backups list and tap the “Restore” button.
- Wait till the recovery process gets completed, after that the selected backup files will be restored back to your iPhone.
Steps to Recover Lost iPhone Data Using iCloud Backup
As an iPhone user, you can use iCloud backup to restore deleted data on your iPhone. For this:
- Firstly, if you are using an old iPhone, launch the Settings app on your iPhone and click General. Then tap the Transfer or Reset iPhone button and click “Erase All Contents and Settings” to reset it.
- Now, from the Apps & Data screen, click the “Restore from iCloud backup” option.
- Log in to your Apple ID to recover data via iCloud backup. Select the recent backup to recover from the backup list and wait till the data recovery process gets completed.
Among several iOS data recovery methods, using the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is the best and simplest one to recover data from your lost iPhones. Go through the aforementioned steps to know how to recover lost iPhone data with Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone. The software is quite simple, easy to use, and allows you to restore deleted files in a few simple clicks.